Learn about integration
LEARN ABOUT INTEGRATION
Connect FedEx functionality with your web-enabled application.
Ideal for businesses who want to leverage powerful FedEx® services within their customer-facing websites or internal applications. FedEx provides well-documented APIs that can help your developers create a seamless experience for your customers. Accelerate productivity with APIs that handle small to large transaction volumes efficiently. Our resources will allow you to complete your integration in a timely, reliable manner. Begin tracking shipments in minutes by integrating today.
To begin planning your integration of FedEx solutions, get familiar with the necessary steps you and your team will take along the way.
- Determine the stumbling blocks that your users face. Establish the ways in which your systems fall short of their needs.
- Evaluate the internal processes that are inefficient and would benefit most from API automation.
- Analyze the Features and Capabilities of the FedEx APIs in search of features that can solve the problems you have uncovered in steps 1 and 2.
- Consult with internal IT resources to determine the time and effort required to integrate your systems with these features. Be sure to consider each API as a separate integration along with the potential impacts that development could have on existing systems.
- Make a decision on whether to implement a custom integration or to seek out a third-party solution.
Decided to use a third party? FedEx®Compatible is available to those looking for an all-in-one, turnkey solution.
Concerned about running into problems? We have support available right when you need it, through our Support page.
For answers to all of your other business or technical questions, please consult our Frequently Asked Questions.
Not ready to upgrade? The Developer Resource Center is still available for our existing Web Services and FedEx Ship Manager Server customers.
Ready to get started integrating FedEx APIs?