FedEx Office Web Services
Welcome to FedEx Office Web Services, your convenient source for integrating FedEx Office® document printing and finishing functionality into your own solutions.
Learn more about FedEx Office Web Services
Services Available Through FedEx Office Web Services
The following services are available. To get started click here.
- Office Print Online Service
Get Upload Location
Use this method in your application to get URLs where it can upload a file and launch a session of FedEx Office Print Online to print a document based on that file.
- Office Order Service
Create Office Order
Use this method in your application to submit a FedEx Office order.
Rate Office Order
Use this method in your application to obtain pricing information for a FedEx Office order prior to submitting it.
Get Upload Location
Use this method in your application to get a URL where it can upload the content file(s) for the document(s) in the order.
FedEx Office Web Services Announcements
- August 2016 - Office Order Transaction Guide has been updated
- Media Category table to include SKU numbers for cross reference purposes.
- FedEx Office Account number and FedEx Shipping Account number will now be referred to as FedEx Account number.
Payment Service Update With the change of the payment service used for credit card authorization and processing, the following improvements will now be in effect that further increase the quality of this service:
- CVV (Card Verification Value) field has been added. To reduce fraud, it is recommended to capture CVV for validation for online transactions. Download the latest WSDL to take advantage of this new feature.
- Zip Code Validation will be performed by the credit card processor. If billing zip code does not match zip code tied to the credit card, the card will not authorize.
- New error codes have been added to help identify why accounts or credit cards are rejected whether used for tender or discount.
We recommend performing an address validation on recipient addresses using the FedEx validation API before submitting a local delivery order.
Go to FedEx Office Web Services in the left navigation and under the documentation tab to find the latest Transaction Guide and the new FedEx Office Order WSDL ready for download, or click here. For technical assistance, please email email@example.com.
Need more help? Ask your FedEx Office sales executive to initiate a technical consultation request on your behalf. A FedEx Office customer technology consultant will then contact you directly regarding FedEx Office Web Services.
- More announcements