FedEx Ship Manager® Server
Build supported FedEx functionality into your business systems and software.
Congratulations on choosing to integrate FedEx Ship Manager Server into your system. This is your source for the documentation and certification you will need.
Get the speed and flexibility your supply chain and e-commerce systems demand, with these full-strength features and benefits:
- Inbound Visibility: In addition to a variety of tracking options, FedEx Ship Manager Server provides FedEx ShipAlert® notifications of pickups, deliveries, and exceptions.
- Standard Rates: Packages are rated with both discount and standard rates from a single rate request to help you predict shipping costs.
- Self-Contained: All shipping functionality is contained within the FedEx Ship Manager Server application, preventing the need for constant communications with FedEx® systems to perform vital shipping functions.
- Customizable: FedEx Ship Manager Server is a transaction-based application that does not have a predetermined GUI. This allows a customer to develop an interface to meet specific business needs.
- Flexibility: Allows customization and integration of the user interface with existing business systems, providing ease of use.
- Scalable Technology: Delivers scalable technology through function-specific software modules and features that can be activated to meet customers’ business and shipping needs.
- Global Availability: FedEx Ship Manager Server ships to and from any FedEx-served origin and destination.
Follow These Steps to Get Started
4. Software Support Lifecycle
If Your Application Will Be Resold
You must be a member of FedEx® Compatible in order to distribute your software.