FedEx Ship Manager™ Software
FedEx Ship Manager Software is a desktop shipping solution enables you to automate and manage your entire shipping process. FedEx Ship Manager Software offers great time-saving features and functionality — all with the reliability and convenience you expect from FedEx.
Features and Benefits
Easy-to-use, printable shipping labels allow you to efficiently process intra-Canada and international shipments of all modes, including FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground®, and FedEx Freight®. FedEx Ship Manager™ Software speeds up the shipping process and eliminates additional connection time by enabling offline processing.
International Customs Documents:
Complete and print Commercial Invoices and other trade documents for your FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground®, and FedEx Freight shipments. Enter all information for international document shipments on a single screen and ship commodities faster by entering required information upfront.
FedEx® Electronic Trade Documents
With the FedEx Electronic Trade Documents shipping solution, you can submit your customs documents electronically, so you don’t have to print multiple copies and attach them to your packages. Upload your own documents or use FedEx-generated ones, and include your company letterhead and signature images. By submitting your documents electronically, you’ll get a head start on customs clearance and reduce the chance of customs delays.
Use the Hold File to store information for pending shipments or for shipments you plan to repeat.
Link to fedex.ca:
With the click of a mouse, access timesaving features on fedex.ca, such as scheduling a pickup.
Auto-Population of City and Province/State:
Enter a recipient’s postal/ZIP code for intra-Canada and U.S. destined shipments, and FedEx Ship Manager Software automatically populates the recipient’s city and province/state.
Enter package dimensions for multiple-piece shipments, choose shipping and rating preferences for multiple-piece shipments, and select “Identical packages” if some of the packages are exactly alike.
You can choose to send Shipment, Tendered, Exception and Delivery e-mail notifications. E-mail notifications can be sent to you, the recipient and other individuals. They are available in multiple languages and in HTML, text and wireless formats.
Package Status Tracking:
Locate a package with a few keystrokes, even without the tracking number.
More than 25 flexible daily and customized reports provide essential information to more effectively manage your shipping activity.
Store thousands of names and addresses for fast, reliable shipping. Add information when you ship, or import your address book.
Install FedEx Ship Manager Software on a network server that supports up to five computers. You can share databases and ship packages from your own computer.
You can take full advantage of these benefits if you are a frequent shipper or a volume shipper. Please contact your account executive for further inquiries. To get started with FedEx Ship Manager™ Software, you need a FedEx Account Number. If you already have a FedEx Account Number download FedEx Ship Manager Software and follow the instructions. You may call 1-877-339-2774 if you encounter any difficulties installing or using the software.
Download FedEx Ship Manager™ Software
When you ship using FedEx Ship Manager software you'll benefit from time-saving and customizable features to make shipping faster and easier, as well as database, integration and networking options.
Visit the Training and Support section for tools, information and downloads to help make using FedEx Ship Manager Software even easier.
To install and begin using FedEx Ship Manager Software, depending on the platform you use, you will need the following:
- Intel® Core 2 Duo® recommended (Intel® Pentium 4, 1.7 or GHz minimum).
- 2 GB RAM recommended (512 MB RAM minimum).
- 2 GB disk space recommended (1 GB minimum).
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2008, Microsoft® Windows® 7 or Microsoft® Windows® Vista® (all editions), Microsoft® Windows® 8 and Windows® 8.1, Microsoft® Windows 8 Pro, Microsoft® Windows 8.1 Pro, Microsoft® Windows 8 Enterprise, Microsoft® Windows 8.1 Enterprise, Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 (Standard Edition), Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 R2 (Standard Edition), Microsoft® Windows 10.
- FedEx Ship Manager Software is compatible with 64-bit operating systems.
- LAN or DSL internet access recommended.*
- FedEx Ship Manager® software requires that network port 443 be open for the software to communicate and function properly.
- 4X CD-ROM or higher. (CD-Writer recommended for Backup/Restore)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® v. 8.0
- Available port if you are using a thermal printer.
- Laser and/or inkjet printer for reports and labels.
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels recommended (screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels minimum).
- Adobe® Reader 8.1 or higher.
Note: A screen magnification of 100% is recommended for optimum viewing.
*FedEx Ship Manager supports dial-up access for basic shipping functions only.
Learn how to use FedEx Ship Manager™ Software
When you ship using FedEx Ship Manager software you’ll benefit from time-saving and customizable features to make shipping faster and easier, as well as database, integration and networking options. With our online training options, learning to use FedEx Ship Manager is easy.
Training and Support Options
Interactive Help Guide
If you need any-time access and want to learn at your own pace, the Interactive Help Guide is for you. Choose to watch demos, try out practice sessions, or print step-by-step instructions for different types of shipments, including FedEx Express® and FedEx Ground® shipments to domestic and international destinations, for documents and commodities, and FedEx® Electronic Trade Documents..
Download the following PDF reference documents to help you process your shipments using Fedex Ship Manager Software.
- Download the FedEx Ship Manager Software User Guide
- Getting Started with FedEx® Electronic Trade Documents Checklist
- FedEx® Electronic Trade Documents User Guide
- How to Use the Broker Select Option Guide
- FedEx® International DirectDistribution Surface Solutions – TD User Guide
- TD User Guide for FedEx Ship Manager Software Add-on with Additional Features
- How to process a FedEx Express multi-piece shipment and obtain an accurate rate quote
If you require additional assistance with FedEx Ship Manager Software, please call our Technical Support hotline at 1.877.339.2774.