New Features of FedEx Ship Manager™
FedEx Ship Manager™ Software v.2912 takes expedience to a whole new level — with major service additions, continued timesaving advancements and difference-making details, you will feel more efficient, and empowered when shipping with FedEx.
- FedEx Standard Overnight™ a new intra-Canada FedEx Express® service, offering delivery by 5 p.m. next business day to businesses or by 8 p.m. for residential shipments in most metropolitan areas.*
- Multiple FedEx Freight® enhancements will provide access to transit times for all LTL services and give you the ability to delete and repeat daily shipments from your ship list or save an entire or partial shipment for future.
Customer experience enhancements include:
- Improved data matching in FedEx® Integration Assistant
- The ability to schedule a pickup, track the status of your package(s) and find FedEx locations using the drop down menu; create a one-time return address; generate fully customizable labels (and expand to all doctab labels); automatically check addresses for parcel shipments and validate addresses for LTL freight and returns.
Additional Service Enhancements
FedEx® Integration Assistant Multiple Piece Shipment Export
FedEx Integration Assistant customers can now export the total customer rate and list rates for Multiple Piece Shipments. This data will write back to every package in the shipment.
- Multiple Piece Shipment Total Charge, Total Surcharge and Total Discount for Customer Rates, as well as Multiple Piece Shipment Total Charge, Total Surcharge and Total Discount for List Rates.
FedEx Express Dangerous Goods Enhancements
This feature allows you to add additional qualifying words to the technical name; Solution, Mixture, Molten and Stabilized, as well as the option to include global telephone numbers within the fields available for dangerous goods.
Class 1 Explosives Dangerous Goods
Improved support for Class 1 dangerous goods shipments will allow for input of additional data required under the International Air Transportation Association’s regulations.
* Some restrictions apply. See the Terms and Conditions for more information.