New Features of FedEx Ship Manager™
FedEx Ship Manager™ Software v.3011 takes expedience to a whole new level — with major service additions, continued timesaving advancements and difference-making details, you will feel more efficient, and empowered when shipping with FedEx.
- Hold at Location Lookup Expansion allows FedEx Express hold at location (HAL) shippers to select locations which are enabled to receive hold at location shipments from a list of possible addresses. This dynamic selection list replaces manual address input.
- New Electronic Trade Document formats allow customs documents to be uploaded electronically in Microsoft Office 2010 Word (docx) and Excel (xlsx) formats when you ship using FedEx Ship Manager™ Software.
- Estimated Delivery Email Notification provides the option to send a delivery notification the day before and the day of the estimated shipment arrival date.
- Delivery Signature Options allows FedEx Express and FedEx Ground customers to designate specific signature options for their domestic or international shipments*. Customers can choose from the following signature options- No Signature Required, Indirect Signature Required, Direct Signature Required and Adult Signature Required.
Additional customer experience enhancements include:
- Ability to make dimensions a required field for domestic and/or international shipments.
- The ability to now select ‘Your Rate’ ‘MWT’ (Multiweight) or ‘Lowest rate’ when shipping single piece shipments.
- The commodity database can be accessed by both Shipment content (Insight) and Commodity/Merchandise.
Some restrictions apply. See the Terms and Conditions for more information.
|*||Not all options are available for all shipments or to all destinations. Special handling fees may apply. See the FedEx Service Guide for details.|