FedEx Freight Shipping Desk
Tools and Resources to Help you Ship
Electronic Shipping Tools
Adding electronic shipping tools to your business is easy with FedEx's automated shipping solutions and software.
Each of the following electronic shipping solutions has been designed to meet the needs of your LTL business - choose the ideal one for you.
- All you need is a computer with Internet access, a laser printer, and a FedEx Account Number
- Complete shipping labels online and print them on a laser or thermal printer
- Store up to 2000 names and addresses in the Address Book
- Get a courtesy rate quote
- Create a return shipment
- Prepare a FedEx Freight LTL Bill of Lading
- Learn more about FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.ca or start shipping now
- Easily handle the entire shipping process electronically from your computer
- Obtain courtesy rate quotes, generate customs documents, create return shipment labels, track shipments and more
- All you need is a computer, Internet access and a laser printer
- Learn more about FedEx Ship Manager software
- Add FedEx shipping, returns, tracking, rating and transit-time estimates to your e-commerce website or business system with FedEx Web Services.
- Link directly to your order management systems for quicker, more accurate shipments.
- Customize functions easily for all your business needs.
- Process orders 24/7.
- Requires technical personnel familiar with developing online applications and programming languages for implementation.
- Learn more about FedEx Web Services.
- Speed up your outbound and return shipping processes with a complete hardware/software system from FedEx
- Streamline your supply chain by integrating FedEx Ship Manager Server into your existing electronic systems
- Suitable for customers with multiple locations
- Enhance security with a dedicated connection between your location and FedEx operations
- Scalable technology adapts and expands to your changing needs
- Learn more about FedEx Ship Manager Server
Choose from various types of training and support options to suit your needs – get hands-on training with our Interactive Help Guides and demos or take a deeper look with a User Guide.
Get visibility into your shipment's status from origin to destination, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our online tracking tools.
For your convenience, view, print or download various shipping forms, for international shipping.
View the current FedEx Freight fuel surcharge in effect.
FedEx Freight Shipping Rules Tariff
View the FedEx Freight Rules Tariff in effect.
Need help determining the estimated* freight class for your less-than-truckload (LTL) freight shipment? Use our quick and easy two-step tool for assistance.
How to Pack LTL Freight
At FedEx, we know proper packaging of your freight is the best way to ensure that your goods arrive safely at their destination.
Looking for answers to questions about a specific technical question? Please call our technical support hotline at 1.877.339.2774.