FedEx International Next Flight™
When typical next day delivery isn't fast enough, there's FedEx International Next Flight - it's the simplest solution for your most urgent international documents, packages and freight, anytime of day or night.
|Delivery Times||Your shipment is placed on the fastest, next available flight.*|
|Service Days||7 days a week, 365 days a year including weekends and holidays.|
|Delivery Area||An integrated worldwide network provides door-to-door service to over 210 countries.|
|Package Size||Ship any package up to 2,200 pounds (997 kg) or more, with dimensions of up to 48" x 48" x 70" (122 cm x 122 cm x 178 cm). Multiple piece shipments are accepted.|
* Some restrictions apply. For more details, see Terms and Conditions or contact your FedEx Account Executive.
How to ship
- Call 1.800.GoFedEx and ask for FedEx International Next Flight service.
- Tell us your origin, destination, commodity, number of pieces and when your shipment will be ready. We'll quote you a delivery time based on the fastest, next flight out.
- A courier will arrive to pick up your shipment in as little as 60 minutes from the time of your call, and will assist you with the completion of a specialized FedEx Next Flight air waybill.
- Provide appropriate customs documentation to the courier at the time of pickup. Consult International Tools at fedex.ca for more information about export and import shipping requirements and documents.
- Call us at 1.800.GoFedEx to book your FedEx International Next Flight freight shipment, get a rate quote, or for general inquiries.
- Checklist for Shipping Freight with FedEx
- International Tools
- FedEx Express Service Guide and Terms and Conditions
Back to Top