With online tracking at fedex.ca, you can have visibility into your shipment's status from origin to destination, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also send and receive e-mail notifications about shipment exceptions and delivery confirmation.
Tracking at fedex.ca
With just a few clicks, you can check the status of up to 30 FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground® or FedEx Freight®, shipments at a time, and get signature proofs of delivery. Customize your tracking results page, organize your shipments, easily send and receive proactive e-mail notifications, and even save time with the updated and streamlined Signature Proof of Delivery request process. FedEx Tracking even remembers the information you’ve entered, so it’s even easier and faster to look them up.
Receive Email Delivery Notifications
Stay on top of your package's progress with proactive notifications conveniently delivered by email. You’ll receive an email notice the day of delivery and the day before delivery.
How to Request Email Notification:
- If you do not have a User ID, go to Track a Shipment on fedex.ca and enter your tracking number. Or, log in to FedEx Tracking with your User ID and Password and select the delivery or deliveries you want to be notified of.
- Select 'Request Notifications'
- Select 'Estimated Delivery Updates'
If you ship more than one package a day, use FedEx InSight for an enhanced level of shipment visibility to help you work more efficiently. You'll save time by eliminating the need to track each package separately. FedEx InSight allows you to:
- Monitor all of your incoming, outgoing, and third party shipments
- Receive proactive shipment notifications by e-mail
- Track without a tracking or reference number