By air, surface, or ocean — faster, easier, end-to-end solutions.
We’ve accelerated the distribution process for air, surface, and ocean transport. Customs brokerage, full shipment visibility, and final delivery with your choice of FedEx services are all part of the package.
FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution® Solutions
Need your products delivered in 1 to 4 business days? Get faster speed-to-market to multiple locations with FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution. You have a more direct trade route to more than 60 countries around the globe, with crossborder air transport via FedEx Express.
Learn more about FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution
Air and Ocean Solutions
Reduce your transit time: 3 to 10 days by air and 17 to 30 days by ocean (transit time varies based on lane and final delivery location).
Bypass distribution centers. Reduce fees. Simplify customs. FedEx International DirectDistribution Air and Ocean Solutions make it easier to streamline your supply chain — from the manufacturing facility to multiple final destinations. Your packages and freight are consolidated into one air or ocean shipment, and individual shipments are then delivered directly to your customer or retailer with your delivery of choice:
- FedEx Express®
- FedEx Ground®
- FedEx Home Delivery®
- FedEx Freight®
- FedEx Custom Critical®
- FedEx SmartPost®
Customs brokerage is handled by FedEx Trade Networks.
Ship from Asia, Europe, and select locations in Latin America to multiple destination delivery addresses in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico*. Plus you can view and manage your shipments from start to finish with online tracking and software management tools.
Air and Ocean Benefits
Some benefits of using FedEx International DirectDistribution Air and Ocean Solutions:
- Single point of contact and management of shipment, start to finish.
- Shipment-level visibility from order inception through final delivery via Global Order Logistics.
- Reduced transit time, which increases inventory turns and lowers carrying costs.
- Flexible invoicing and pricing.
- Reduced risk of error, loss, or damage.
- Air Solutions: 3 to 10 days from the date of departure at origin to final delivery (transit time varies, based on lane and final delivery location).
- Ocean Solutions: 17 to 30 days from the date of sailing, dependent upon origin and final destination (transit time varies, based on lane and final delivery location). That's up to three weeks less than traditional ocean transit time.
*Not all services are available in Canada and Puerto Rico.
Canada to U.S.
Consolidation and single-shipment clearance, with deconsolidation and final delivery by FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, or your own carrier.
Mexico to U.S.
Consolidation, single-shipment clearance, deconsolidation, and delivery to multiple U.S. addresses via FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, or FedEx Freight.
U.S. to Canada
Consolidation and single-shipment clearance for packages weighing up to 150 lbs., with delivery via FedEx Ground to individual Canadian recipients.
For more information, please contact your account executive. Or call FedEx Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339, say "international" at the first prompt, say "something else" at the next prompt, and you’ll be connected to FedEx International DirectDistribution.