Printer-Friendly Beat the Competition — Get It There Early
We recently added FedEx First Overnight®
service in your ZIP code, perfect for when you need a critical shipment delivered first thing in the morning.
FedEx First Overnight provides delivery by 8 a.m. Monday through Saturday to addresses in your area.
And now, there’s one more reason to turn to FedEx First Overnight when you or your customers need a critical shipment fast
: The continually expanding and improving service now reaches more than 375 new ZIP codes — including yours!
So, whether it’s a lucrative contract or parts for a crucial repair, a FedEx First Overnight package can be at your door ― or your customer’s — bright and early, giving everyone peace of mind and a full day to focus on other things. Early coverage
FedEx First Overnight gives you the ability to meet your deadlines and commitments tomorrow morning. Features include:
- Next-business-day delivery by 8, 8:30, 9 or 10 a.m., depending on the destination.
- For shipments picked up on Friday, Saturday delivery available by 9:30, 10, 10:30 and 11:30 a.m., depending on the service area.
- Delivery available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii service is outbound only). For ZIP codes served, click here.
- The FedEx Money-Back Guarantee.1
- Free proof-of-delivery details on your invoice.
- Package-status tracking, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at fedex.com.
FedEx First Overnight is just one example of FedEx®
services that give you a range of committed delivery options in the early morning, midmorning and afternoon — and now on Saturdays, too.Try FedEx First Overnight today
For additional information about FedEx First Overnight, click here
.Need it even faster?
When you can’t wait overnight for an important shipment, try FedEx SameDay®
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates
For details on the FedEx Money-Back Guarantee, see Our Services