FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com
Use the power of the Internet to make shipping simple anywhere, anytime - even when you're away from the office. All you need is Internet access, an inkjet or laser printer, and a FedEx account number to ship on fedex.com. And since any employee with Internet access can use FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com, you can increase efficiency in your organization by allowing employees to manage their own shipments. Ship a package now.
Or, you can oversee those employees' shipments with Shipping Administration, a feature of FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com that allows a single administrator or a group of users who are assigned administrative privileges to centrally manage and control shipments that are processed by individuals from different locations within your company. With Shipping Administration, an administrator can configure shipping options, restrict services, customize reference information, and run reports on the shipping activity of users throughout the company.
Streamline the process of preparing shipping labels, tracking, arranging for pickup, and more with these features:
- Tracking: Check the status of shipments and orders anytime with just a click of the mouse.
- Inkjet or Laser-Printed Shipping Labels: Enjoy greater convenience and accuracy when you complete FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, and FedEx Express Freight shipping labels online and print them on your inkjet or laser printer. You can even process shipping labels for multi-package shipments up to 25 pieces, or Collect-on-Delivery (C.O.D.) shipments.
- Address Book: By storing up to 2,500 names and addresses, you'll save time completing shipping labels to frequent recipients.
- Shipment Profiles: Prepare shipping labels for repeat shipments to the same address with just two clicks.
- Courier Pickup: Without picking up the phone, you can arrange for a courier to pick up your shipment. Courier pickup is available in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico and select countries in Europe, Latin America, Asia and Middle East.
- Shipment Notifications: Spare yourself the phone calls or worries. An email message with relevant shipping information can be sent automatically to yourself, your recipient and two others announcing that a FedEx package is on the way and/or has been delivered.
- Shipping History: No more storing receipts or manually maintaining records. Instantly see what you've shipped, and where, over the past 90 days.
- Rates and Transit Times: Receive an estimated rate and transit time for your selected service and other available services.
- Cancel Shipment: Cancel your shipment online with this easy-to-use feature. But, if you've just noticed an error on your shipping label, you can simply select "Edit shipment" to correct the mistake without starting over.
- FedEx Account Number
- A Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) browser, such as Netscape« Navigator 4.06 or higher, or Microsoft« Internet Explorer 4.x or higher
- An inkjet or laser printer
- If you have a FedEx Account Number, just register for FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com and begin shipping.
- If you need a FedEx Account Number, register for a FedEx Account Number on fedex.com, and receive it immediately. Then sign up for FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com and begin shipping.
- To register for the Shipping Administration feature of FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com, contact your FedEx account executive.
For more information, choose one of these options:
FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com uses the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) security standard, which is supported by Netscape Navigator®4.06 or higher, and Microsoft« Internet Explorer 4.x or higher.
FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com validates the account numbers used. Other back-end checks and security measures are taken to help protect against improper usage of your account number.
Carriage of shipments tendered to FedEx via FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com is subject to the terms and conditions of FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com, the applicable FedEx Service Guide, applicable tariffs, or standard conditions of carriage, copies of which are available upon request.
Some of the links on this page may open a new window. To return, just close the new window.