LTL Freight Delivery Options
Does your freight require special handling? You can pair the following time-definite service options with your FedEx Freight® shipments across Canada and to and from the U.S. You can ship with confidence, knowing that your freight shipments will get the special attention and handling that they need.
Get an early start by having your shipments arrive at the beginning of the business day. Early delivery by 10:30 a.m. on the standard delivery date means:
- Meeting time-sensitive business needs
- Improved inventory management
- Increased productivity and efficiency
Get additional control over when your shipment arrives at the destination. You can customize the arrival of your shipments by selecting one of the following options:
- Delivery on a specific date
- Delivery before a specific date
- Delivery between two dates
- Delivery after a specific date
If you require delivery of your LTL freight shipment on or after our standard delivery date, we will deliver on the date you request.
*A fee applies. All services are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the FedEx Freight® (FXF) 100-L Series Rules Tariff.