Get affordable large-volume LTL freight shipping
It pays to be flexible. If your large-volume, less-than-truckload (LTL) freight shipment isn’t in a rush,
you can get low rates by taking advantage of unused truckload space.
Does your shipment qualify?
FedEx Freight volume services have extensive coverage throughout the contiguous U.S. and between direct points in Canada, and are available for LTL freight shipments that meet the following requirements:
- Shipments must weigh between 4,000 lbs. and 44,000 lbs., or require at least 10 ft. (up to 56 ft., or two full pup trailers) of trailer space
- Shipments may not:
- Deliver to a residential area
- Require temperature control
- Deliver to conventions, exhibitions or trade shows
- Contain stop offs
- Require liftgates
- Require cash on delivery
Volume pricing is available for three service levels to best match your needs.
Truckload Exempt (TLX)
- Cost-effective option with service standards that will not be greater than twice (2 times) the FedEx Freight® Economy transit times
- Lower liability coverage
Truckload Service (TLS)
- Transit times will be the stated FedEx Freight Economy transit times for international shipments (CA-US and US-CA)**
- Higher liability coverage
Exclusive Use (EXCL)
- Timeframe determined at time of quote
- Shipment moves separately from other goods in a secure, dedicated trailer
- Classified as a FedEx Freight® Priority shipment (transit times not guaranteed)
* All services are subject to the terms and conditions of the FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff.
** For Intra-Canada transit time, refer to your Volume Service quote.