Our solutions for tracking package status are as flexible as your needs. Whether you want to track from your desktop or your phone, we have options for every kind of shipment.
Choose FedEx Tracking for detailed shipment-status updates, search capabilities and other tools that help you manage your shipments.
- Track the status of FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground®, FedEx Home Delivery®, FedEx Ground® Economy, FedEx Freight® and FedEx Custom Critical® shipments. You can track by a tracking, door tag or FedEx Office order number; government Transportation Control Number (TCN); or by a reference number (such as an invoice number, purchase order or Return Material Authorization number) that you provided at the time of shipment.
- Enter multiple tracking numbers to track up to 30 shipments at a time.
- Receive email or text notifications on the status of your shipments.
- Save tracking numbers for repeat tracking.
- Nickname shipments, add personalized notes about shipments and create watchlists for key deliveries.
- Review status updates in a calendar or list view to help you plan more effectively.
- Filter shipments by reference number, shipment date, company name, shipment exception and other variables.
- Export shipment information in CSV or XML formats.
- View, print, email or fax FedEx Signature Proof of Delivery letters.
These additional features are available if you select Advanced Shipment Tracking from the Tracking tab at fedex.com, then log in:
- Customize views and benefit from enhanced search and sort capabilities.
- View inbound, outbound, and third-party shipments in one view if you're a registered FedEx InSight® user.
Go to fedex.com/us/fedextracking for more information.
With FedEx Delivery Manager, recipients can find out about upcoming deliveries to their home address and request status updates on those deliveries, every step of the way, with no tracking number required. Plus you can request to schedule deliveries or choose delivery to another address, in your neighborhood or across the U.S. (a fee applies). You can also select options such as Hold at Location, request a vacation hold on deliveries or provide instructions on where you want packages delivered at your home, such as at the back door or to an apartment office.
To learn more and sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager, go to fedex.com/delivery
FedEx InSight is an account management tool that lets you request shipment visibility* to additional accounts and addresses, and it's a limited shipment-status tracking solution available for large-volume shippers. It monitors your shipping activity and provides status updates for your FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground®, FedEx Home Delivery®, FedEx Freight® and FedEx Ground® Economy shipments. It's ideal for managing your shipments across multiple locations and accounts. Get more information.
*Shipment visibility allows for seamless tracking using FedEx® Advanced Tracking.
If your mobile device has a web browser, you can access the FedEx Mobile website (m.fedex.com) to track package status and manage your shipments. Find out when your shipments are delivered, in transit and even when there are exceptions. You can also nickname your critical shipments. Learn more about FedEx Mobile.
Track package status and manage your shipments with FedEx Mobile apps. Any FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight or FedEx Custom Critical shipping label created with your account, or added to FedEx Advanced Tracking, automatically shows up on your mobile device. Go to the FedEx Mobile website to learn more, and download FedEx® Mobile for AndroidTM and FedEx® Mobile for iPhone®.