Prepare FedEx Shipping Labels Online
You can prepare shipping labels for FedEx Express® and FedEx Ground® shipments online using FedEx Ship Manager™ at fedex.ca.
Online shipping is fast and easy, with FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.ca, thanks to wide range of features that work with you.
- Create shipping labels for intra-Canada and international shipments.
- Ship packages from just one or two screens with no pop-ups
- Store up to 2,000 contacts in your FedEx Address book
- Access contact addresses directly from Microsoft Outlook®
- Tell us what you are shipping and we'll tell you which customs documents might be required for your shipment.
- Sort shipping history by date, location, or recipient for easy tracking
- Get account-specific or standard list rate quotes for your shipments
- Smart screens remember your information and fill in the blanks
- Schedule a pickup or find your nearest drop-off locations
- Send shipment and delivery status email notifications automatically to multiple parties
- View a proof-of-delivery signature online
- Get help when and where you need it with the Interactive Help Guide
- And much more
- When you complete your last FedEx Ground shipment of the day using FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.ca, print out the FedEx Ground Manifest Report directly from the Shipping History screen and give it to your courier at pickup. More information about the - FedEx Ground Manifest Report.
- Ship online with FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.ca
- Learn how to ship online with our Interactive Help Guide
- Learn more about the features and functions of online shipping
- View our online demonstration