Advanced Tracking (InSight) Support
Get detailed inbound, outbound and third party tracking information and see how to customize it just for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is FedEx InSight?
FedEx InSight is a free management tool on fedex.com that lets you monitor status of your shipments and automatically notifies you and others of critical events that affect your shipments.
- What are the benefits of FedEx InSight?
- Provide current status information if a shipment is delayed to avoid customer complaints and facilitate timely problem resolution.
- More efficiently plan manufacturing or distribution resources with proactive delay notifications, thereby decreasing costs.
- What do I need to register for FedEx InSight?
In order to complete the simple, online registration process, you will need:
- A FedEx account number. If you do not have a FedEx account number, you can open an account now.
- Your fedex.com ID. If you do not have a fedex.com ID you will obtain one when you select the link to Register Now on the InSight Registration Checklist (see the question 'How do I register?' for more information).
- Can I see shipments that were created prior to registration?
FedEx InSight® displays shipments created after the registration has been approved. Any shipment created prior to approval of the registration will not be visible in InSight.
- How long are my shipments visible in FedEx InSight?
FedEx InSight® displays shipments from the time that FedEx picks up the shipment until 4 days after proof of delivery. If there is no proof of delivery, shipments are displayed for 15 days from the ship date.