FedEx is here to help you.
Your online business and FedEx. Together, we simply click. See how the suite of solutions from FedEx has helped e-tailers improve their customer service, their operations and their bottom line.
Turn your biggest shopping season into your biggest marketing season
An innovative new shipping label solution can help you build your brand at the time it matters most.
This holiday season, your customers can enjoy free returns — at no cost to you
A new subscription-based consumer program can help you turn browsers into buyers.
No matter what you're sending, get retail-ready value for your shipping dollar with our array of world-class services and economical rates.
- Faster to more residential locations than UPS Ground, FedEx Home Delivery® gives you the tangible appeal of speed, standard Saturday delivery and more convenient delivery options.
- Have more time? Choose FedEx SmartPost®, a simple, economical service with final delivery by the United States Postal Service®. Using FedEx SmartPost already? Smart! Find tips for describing FedEx SmartPost on your website. Download PDF
- Need to get it there today or overnight? FedEx Express® is the ideal solution for urgent or high-value items.
Want to know more about our U.S. shipping solutions for online retailers?
FedEx has delivery options as deep as the web itself:
- FedEx Home Delivery offers convenient, standard Saturday delivery. Packages that other carriers would deliver on Monday can be delivered two days earlier by FedEx Home Delivery.
- Let your customers choose their delivery date and time, including evening or Saturday delivery options, with FedEx Home Delivery convenient delivery options.
- To meet your need for proven delivery, FedEx offers flexible delivery signature options.
- You and your customers can choose Hold at FedEx Location options for convenient pickup:
—Choose a FedEx location for customer pickup when the shipment is initiated.
—Request to redirect an en route package to a FedEx location for customer pickup.
Whatever the scale of your returns processing, we have a solution perfectly sized for your e-tail business.
- Having an effective, easy-to-use returns process benefits everyone. Niche Retail, an online retail service provider, sets themselves apart through an efficient returns program with FedEx. Download PDF
United States Postal Service® (USPS1) Impacts to FedEx SmartPost Shipping Activity
It is important to FedEx that you are aware of potential impacts to your shipping activities. Below is a list of recent USPS-related announcements and what it means for you.
- Recent news about the USPS has focused on the agency's financial position and the possibility of operational changes. Please be assured that FedEx is closely monitoring the situation as it is our goal to minimize any impacts to your shipping activity. We will provide updates of any continued changes to the USPS service or pricing that may affect FedEx SmartPost service as they become available. Please contact your account representative or email FedExSmartPost@fedex.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Multichannel Merchant "5 Day Delivery FAQs"
- The USPS plans to change their current package barcode format to a new Intelligent Mail® package barcode (IMpb1) format that provides better end-to-end visibility and service performance. For more information, email IMpb@fedex.com.
1USPS and IMpb are registered trademarks of the United States Postal Service. © 2011
Wherever you are, whatever you need to do, we have a shipping tool to make it happen more efficiently.
- Juggling Multiple Online Stores? One new solution saves your day. fedex.com® Integration Manager consolidates all your customer orders from multiple online stores in a single location for quick and easy shipping. Set-up is simple and the solution is free to use. Get started today.
- Want to manage your shipping from a single e-commerce system? Make shipping, rating and tracking even easier for you and your customers by integrating FedEx functionality into your business system and/or website with our free FedEx Web Services.
- Established your e-commerce business, but looking to take it to the next level? FedEx® Compatible Solutions Program integrates FedEx® shipping capability into many of the most popular e-commerce and business software systems. That means you can create shipping labels and manage shipments with the software you already use every day.
- High volume shipments? Quickly manage a shipment from any computer or device with FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com. Shipment management at its simplest: no cost for the service; no extra cost for hardware; no IT support required. View Demo
- FedEx Ship Manager® Software is easy-to-install software for higher-volume shippers. No additional hardware required other than your PC and printer.
FedEx Web Services allowed Ron Ayers Motorsports to streamline their shipping process.
After working more than a year to gain the Ron Ayers Motorsports business a FedEx Area Development account executive was finally successful in closing the account. Ron Ayers Motorsports switched to FedEx to take full advantage of a reliable, robust residential portfolio: FedEx Home Delivery® and FedEx SmartPost®.
Once your packages have shipped, there are tracking tools to fit your needs:
- With FedEx InSight®, you can proactively monitor all of your inbound and outbound shipments, as well as third-party shipments billed to your account, all without a tracking number.
- Your or your customers can track on the go, from anywhere in the world on fedex.com or through FedEx® Mobile, helping to reduce calls to your customer service team.
Expanding your global reach?
M-Edge uses FedEx Electronic Trade Documents to make international shipping easier.
When a niche market provider wanted to ship his product internationally, he chose a shipping provider who could accelerate his shipping time while also reducing his international documentation. Patrick Mish founded M-Edge Accessories in 2006 in his garage. Since then, he’s watched his company become the industry leader in providing high-quality, stylish e-reader accessories. In the last four years, M-Edge developed several lines of e-reader enhancing accessoriess for a wide variety of e-reader devices including Kindle, nookTM, Sony Reader Daily Edition, and the recently announced Apple iPad.
Need some office support? From printing to document services, to packing and shipping your items for you, to drop-off and hold-at-location services, FedEx Office has what you need to make your office feel like a much bigger one.
Want to learn how best to package your item? Where to get packaging supplies for free? How to have us package it for you? Find the right packaging solution for you by visiting fedex.com/packaging.
See how other businesses used FedEx® services to help grow their online retail businesses:
- Growing your high-end electronic business? So is Emotiva. Learn how FedEx has helped them expand.
- From a small catering business to “America’s Local Bakery,” see how VeryVera transformed with the help of FedEx.
- Thanks to the support and shipping solutions provided by FedEx, sales continue to grow at GermanDeli food grocery.
Our award-winning customer service and technical help is just a phone call away at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339. You can also access assistance at fedex.com or via the FedEx Facebook and Twitter accounts.