Shipping is easy with FedEx Freight.
Whether speedy delivery is vital for your less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments or you can trade time for savings, you can get it all within one streamlined network through FedEx Freight. Count on our reliable service choices — plus value-added and specialized options — to take care of your LTL freight and your customers.
A simpler LTL shipping experience with two choices, one streamlined network
- FedEx Freight® Priority provides fast-transit delivery of time-sensitive freight to meet your supply chain needs.
- FedEx Freight® Economy offers reliable, cost-effective delivery when you can trade time for savings.
Plan ahead with timely information
On the rare occasion when a FedEx Freight® Priority shipment is off schedule, we’ll send you an email or fax notification before the shipment is due for delivery, enabling you to make the necessary adjustments to keep your business up to speed and give you a competitive advantage. Sign up for FedEx Freight Advance Notice® today.
LTL shipping when you need it
- Choose from a range of day- and time-definite shipping options for delivery of your LTL shipments.
- Meet your urgent and unique LTL freight needs by taking advantage of our complete portfolio of freight services. For instance, with FedEx Freight® Priority Plus, you’ll get the fastest delivery option available through FedEx Freight — and you can request this upgrade even when your shipment is already in transit. Find out about earlier arrival options by emailing one of our dedicated transportation specialists at PriorityPlus@fedex.com or by calling 1.800.845.4636.
Size up your supply chain
- For large-volume shipments that weigh greater than 4,000 lbs. and use at least 10 feet of trailer space up to a full (28-foot) trailer, check out our flexible pricing and transit times. Let us put your volume shipments in the right lane at the right price.
- Whether you’re in need of distribution and consolidation services or you have an exact release-to-market date for your latest product and require a total-solutions approach to supply chain management, choose FedEx Freight Customer Solutions Support.
All services are subject to the terms and conditions of the FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff.