How to Create a Label
Watch the video below to learn about FedEx return solutions and how to create both linked and stand-alone return labels using FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com. Or review the step-by-step instructions below the video.
To get started, click "Create Shipment" under the Ship tab. Log in.
To create a linked outbound and return label, click "Create a Shipment" under the Prepare Shipment tab.
To create a stand-alone return label, click "Create Return Shipment" under the Prepare Shipment tab. Complete the required shipping information. Go to step 4 to finish completing your shipment.
Enter your recipient information and package & shipment details, then click the box at the bottom that says “Create a return shipment” Choose a FedEx® service. Then click the “Ship” button.
On the Package & Shipment Details area of the screen, you can choose to:
- Include a print return label with a shipment.
- Email a return label to your customer.
- Select a tag option if you want FedEx to create and deliver the return shipping label to your customer.
- In the Billing Details area, enter your Return Material Authorization (RMA) number if applicable.
- Click the "Ship" button to initiate your shipment and get your assigned tracking number.