Put Our Global Network to Work for You
Aircraft go everywhere. Which means your business needs to reach everywhere. With FedEx® Aerospace Solutions, you have global reach to every major aerospace center — Seattle to Sao Paulo, Montreal to Toulouse — as well as every airport and maintenance hub. And our network includes every mode of transport and option for speed. The world is your runway. And FedEx is there to help you take off.
Fast, reliable package service worldwide: Aircraft go everywhere. Which means your business needs to reach everywhere. With FedEx, you have global reach to every major aerospace manufacturing hub, airport and maintenance hub.
- Fast, reliable delivery of your time-sensitive packages in the U.S. and around the world.
- Our aircraft fleet includes planes of any size, range and capacity.
- Our Boeing 777F flies select long-range routes and has a range of 6,600 miles, meaning fewer refueling stops, more direct flights, and later cutoff times in select markets, resulting in faster and more efficient shipments.
Cost-effective ground package service in the U.S. and Canada: For aerospace companies shipping packages within the U.S. and Canada, balance speed and economy with our advanced ground shipping network.
- FedEx reaches 100% of U.S. business addresses in a matter of days depending on the distance to the destination.
- We offer day-definite ground delivery in 2 to 7 business days to every business address in Canada, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx® package services at-a-glance
For individual parts, supplies and small shipments, you might need any number of options. FedEx Aerospace Solutions has a full range of U.S. and international services from which to choose.
|INTERNATIONAL PACKAGE SERVICES|
|Urgent||FedEx® International Next Flight|
|2 business days to Europe and 3 business days to Asia||FedEx International First®|
|1, 2 or 3 business days worldwide||FedEx International Priority®|
|Within 5 business days worldwide||FedEx International Economy®|
|Direct-distribution shipments||FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution®|
|Economical ground delivery to Canada||FedEx International Ground®|
|U.S. PACKAGE SERVICES|
|Cross-country delivery within hours||FedEx SameDay®|
|First thing the next-business-day morning||FedEx First Overnight®|
|Next-business-day morning||FedEx Priority Overnight®|
|Next-business-day afternoon||FedEx Standard Overnight®|
|2 business days in the morning||FedEx 2Day® A.M.|
|2 business days||FedEx 2Day®|
|3 business days||FedEx Express Saver®|
|Economical ground delivery to businesses||FedEx Ground®|
For extra security, peace of mind or convenience, some FedEx package services can be paired with value-added options such as:
- FedEx® Delivery Signature Options
- Saturday Pickup or Delivery
- Return Service
- Hold at FedEx Location
- Express Courier Pickup
Not all options are available for all services; consult with your FedEx Aerospace Solutions representative.
Send palletized freight anywhere in the world fast: For urgent needs, we deliver palletized freight across the country and around the world with transit times ranging from hours to days. Our global routes give us access to all airports and aircraft business centers, and our fleet of aircraft of all sizes can deliver.
Less-than-truckload freight shipping throughout North America: Whether you need less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments delivered by a specific time or date, you’re delivering parts large and small to factories, or you need help shouldering large-volume shipments, count on FedEx.
- We offer reliable, responsive, day-definite delivery of both fast-transit and economical LTL freight within one streamlined network.
- In the U.S., Canada and Mexico, we can deliver your cross-border and intra-country LTL freight shipments with the reliability, fast transit times and on-time performance you need to grow your business.
FedEx® freight services at-a-glance
For shipments over 150 lbs, you need the right balance of speed, economy and capacity. FedEx Aerospace Solutions has a full range of U.S. and international services from which to choose.
|INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT SERVICES|
|In 1, 2 or 3 business days worldwide||FedEx International Priority® Freight|
|Within 5 business days worldwide||FedEx International Economy® Freight|
|Direct-distribution shipments||FedEx® International DirectDistribution|
|Controlled export shipments and dangerous goods||FedEx International Premium®|
|Airport-to-airport service||Air Cargo Services|
|Bulk ground shipments||FedEx Ground Multiweight®|
|Less-than-truckload (LTL) freight from the U.S. to Canada and Mexico||FedEx Freight® Priority
FedEx Freight® Economy
|Critical deadlines and specialty shipments||FedEx Custom Critical®|
|Air and ocean freight forwarding||FedEx Trade Networks®|
|US. FREIGHT SERVICES|
|Cross-country delivery within hours||FedEx SameDay® Freight|
|In 1, 2 or 3 business days within the U.S.||FedEx First Overnight® Freight
FedEx 1Day® Freight
FedEx 2Day® Freight
FedEx 3Day® Freight
|Bulk ground shipments||FedEx Ground Multiweight|
|Two levels of LTL freight service in one streamlined network||FedEx Freight Priority
FedEx Freight Economy
|Critical deadlines and specialty shipments||FedEx Custom Critical|
|Air freight forwarding||FedEx Trade Networks|
Freight forwarding services
The aerospace industry needs far-reaching and flexible options to keep aircraft flying. We deliver, with efficient end-to-end solutions that help with the complexities of global shipping, regardless of your shipping mode or carrier preference.
- Locations in major international markets and trade lanes that serve more than 220 countries and territories, including Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, the Middle East, India, Africa and Latin America.
- Full-service inbound and outbound air and ocean freight forwarding solutions, including end-to-end value-added services, such as customs brokerage and trade and customs advisory services.
- Global ocean and air cargo distribution, cargo insurance arrangement, and multimodal distribution.
- Direct-drop shipment, distribution-center bypass and vendor/supplier management programs available.
|FedEx Trade Networks® air freight forwarding services|
|Options||FedEx International Standard Air (3−5 days)
||FedEx International Premium Air (1−3 days)
||FedEx® International DirectDistribution
|Value||Flexible||Faster transit time||Speed to market via distribution center (DC) bypass|
|Schedule||Flexible schedules||Fixed schedules||Flexible or fixed schedules|
||Airport-to-airport,* single shipment to single destination (major airports worldwide)||Airport-to-airport,* single shipment to single destination (major airports worldwide)||Door-to-door to multiple destination delivery addresses in the U.S.|
|Visibility||Shipment to item level**||Shipment to item level**||Shipment to item level**|
||Airport-to-airport 3−5 days||Airport-to-airport 1−3 days||Door-to-door 3−10 days|
||Flexible, value-based||Flexible, value-based||FedEx final mile delivery|
||Flexible service options:
door-to-door, door-to-airport, airport-to-door, airport-to-airport
|Door-to-door or airport-to-door||Door-to-door or airport-to-door|
*Pickup and delivery available
**Provided by FedEx Trade Networks Global Order Logistics
|FedEx Trade Networks ocean freight forwarding services|
|Options||FedEx International Direct Economy OceanSM
||FedEx International Direct Priority OceanSM
||FedEx® International DirectDistribution Ocean Solutions
|Value||Flexible||Reliable service*||Speed-to-market (via DC bypass)|
|Schedule||Shipment to a single destination worldwide||Shipment to a single destination in the U.S.||Shipment to multiple destinations in the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico|
||Flexible options available via FedEx Trade Networks carrier portfolio||LCL: FedEx Freight
FCL: Delivery via FedEx Trade Networks carrier portfolio
|FedEx final-mile delivery via FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight or FedEx Custom Critical**|
|Visibility||From shipment to item level of detail***||From shipment to item level of detail***||From shipment to item level of detail***|
||Flexible service options: door-to-door, door-to-port, port-to-door, port-to-port||Door-to-door, port-to-door||Door-to-door, port-to-door|
||Local, knowledgeable contact to meet your needs||Single customer contact for transportation and project management assigned to meet your unique supply chain needs||Single customer contact for transportation and project management assigned to meet your unique supply chain needs|
*FedEx Trade Networks ocean choices are not backed by a money-back guarantee
**Not all services available in Canada and Puerto Rico
***Provided by FedEx Trade Networks Global Order Logistics
You might need to get parts anywhere in the world. We have the know-how and means to get them there. The decisive factor is the FedEx network of global routes, connecting every part of the world.
Connecting to and from Canada
- More than 50 weekly flights connecting the U.S. and Canada
- Delivery to the U.S. by 10:30 a.m. via FedEx International Priority®
- Next-business-day delivery by 10 a.m. from the U.S. to Canada via FedEx International First®.
- FedEx Ground offers 100 percent coverage throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Shipment consolidation for simplified customs clearance to and from Canada.
- FedEx Freight offers a seamless cross-border solution with the reliability and service you need to get your shipments between the U.S. and Canada.
Connecting to and from Latin America and the Caribbean
- Next-day service is available for select countries:
- To the U.S. from 31 markets, including Mexico, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Honduras and Brazil.
- From the U.S. to 19 markets throughout the region, including Mexico, Guatemala, Jamaica, Puerto Rico and Bahamas (for documents).
- Fast shipment processing, customs clearance and enhanced security with a FedEx bonded warehouse in Mexico.
- FedEx Freight delivers your cross-border, door-to-door and intra-Mexico less-than-truckload (LTL) freight shipments with the reliability, fast transit times and on-time performance you need to keep your business competitive.
Connecting to and from Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Access to more than 130 countries and territories.
- FedEx International First delivers in 2 business days as early as 9 a.m. to major markets in select European countries.
- FedEx International First delivers next-business-day as early as 8 or 8:30 a.m. to the U.S. from select major markets in Europe.
- Later pickup times offered for next-business-day shipments to the U.S. East Coast from 27 major markets in Europe.
- 70 weekly flights between Europe and the U.S.
Connecting to and from Asia-Pacific
- We provide service to and from more than 30 Asia-Pacific countries.
- Enjoy overnight delivery among 22 major Asian cities through the FedEx AsiaOne network.
- The Asia-Pacific hub is located in the heart of the region:
- 154 weekly flights operate from the Asia-Pacific hub in Guangzhou, China.
- Dedicated customs-clearance facility located on-site.
- Take advantage of next-day service to the U.S. and Canada from key Asia-Pacific markets: China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Malaysia and Singapore.