FedEx Return ManagerSM API Technical Information
FedEx Return Manager API seamlessly integrates FedEx Return Manager functionality into your Web site, e-commerce environment, intranet or other online systems.
FedEx Return Manager API is free software code that can be used with a number of programming languages, including HTML, JavaTM, C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic®.
- Programmers who are familiar with developing IT applications.
- Microsoft Windows© 95, 98, 2000, ME, Sun Solaris, Linux or NTTM operating systems
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher and Microsoft Java Virtual Machine
- Valid FedEx Express Account number, different from your regular account (For your new FedEx account number, you can register online). This account will be used for your return transactions.
- A FedEx Return Manager API. agreement signed (provided by Technical Support once you have register)
- Customer and System Requirement Profile (provided by Technical Support once you have register)
- A Return Manager user ID and password (provided by Technical Support once you have register)
View and agree to the product license and download the free software now. For more information see:
- Java Specific Documentation
- Sample Codes
Visual Basic is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Java is a trademark of Sun Microsystems,Inc. in the United States and other countries.
For technical assistance, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1.877. FDX ASSIST 1.877.339.2774, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.(CST).