From pickup to delivery, FedEx Freight offers the ease and convenience of working with one carrier for all your Alaska shipments. That means one phone call, one Bill of Lading and one website. Plus, all ground and ocean charges are incorporated into one invoice to simplify your paperwork.
With reliable on-time delivery and comprehensive regional and extended fast-transit and economical freight service throughout the U.S., FedEx Freight gets your products to the ports of exit quickly and reliably. Multiple sailings, combined with fast inland transit times, give you the flexibility to manage your shipping schedule based on the needs of your customers.
FedEx Freight Alaska service provides you with:
- Comprehensive Alaska coverage
- Multiple departures, flexible deliveries
- Single-carrier convenience
- Fast inland transit times across all 48 contiguous states
- Online access to shipment information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Consolidation service available
- Full container-load capabilities
- Local, knowledgeable staff
- Shipment-status tracking
View weekly FedEx Freight sailings
Get an Alaska rate quote
To learn more contact your account executive today or call FedEx Freight Customer Service at 1.866.393.4585.
All services are subject to the terms and conditions of the FXF 303 Alaska Tariff and the FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff.