Volume and LTL Spot Market Quotes
FedEx Freight volume services provides spot quotes for larger LTL (less-than-truckload) and volume shipments by offering competitive pricing options to meet your large-volume freight needs. Using FedEx equipment, we focus on providing flexible pricing and transit times for shipments greater than 4,000 lbs or requiring a minimum 10 feet of trailer space, up to a full (28-foot) pup (trailer). Our approach recognizes changes in capacity during peak periods and adapts price quotes so that we can put your volume shipment in the right lane at the right price.
You may be eligible for special savings with FedEx Freight. Why?:
- Lane capacity in our network changes daily.
- Managing your load size up to a full pup or spot quote may save you money.
- The linehaul system that creates extraordinary shipping efficiencies to deliver FedEx Freight® Priority and FedEx Freight® Economy services also creates tremendous opportunities for volume freight.
FedEx Freight® Volume Service features:
- Quotes based on shipments weighing a minimum of 4,000 lbs. or a minimum of 10 feet of trailer space.
- Competitive rates available on special backhaul lanes.
- Extensive coverage throughout the U.S.
- Dedicated volume shipment sales specialists.
- Multiple loading options.
- An easy online request a quote option. (choose the Truckload Rates option under the Freight tab)
Get volume solutions with FedEx Freight, call 1.888.465.5646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Backhaul lane availability changes weekly and monthly.
- If single pup (trailer), shipment must be 4,000 lbs. or occupy a minimum of 10 feet of a trailer space.
- All services are subject to the terms and conditions of the FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff.