FedEx Freight volume services
Let us find room on our trucks — so you don’t have to find room in your budget. If your larger less-than-truckload (LTL) heavyweight freight shipment isn’t on the fast track, you can get lower rates most of the time by taking advantage of unused truck space.
Does my freight shipment qualify?:
FedEx Freight volume services has extensive coverage throughout the contiguous U.S. and is available for LTL freight shipments that:
- Weigh between 4,000 and 44,000 lbs.
- Require at least 10 ft. (up to 56 ft., or two full pup trailers) of trailer space
We’ll work with you to find out which of our four volume service options will give you the best rate for your schedule and budget:
TLS (Truckload Service)
- Transit times will be the stated FedEx Freight® Economy transit times*
- Best option for faster transit times and higher liability coverage
TLA (Truckload Advantage)
- Transit times will be twice the stated FedEx Freight Economy transit times*
- Medium transit times and higher liability coverage
TLX (Truckload Exempt)
- Typically offers lowest quote
- Moves as capacity allows and lower liability coverage
Our Exclusive Use option allows you to reserve a secured, dedicated trailer, giving your shipment the security it needs to put your mind at ease.
- Timeframe determined at time of quote
- Shipment moves separately from other goods in a secured, dedicated trailer
- Classified as a FedEx Freight® Priority shipment*(not eligible for the no-fee, money-back guarantee)
What’s best for my shipment?
Every shipment is different. The easiest way to determine which volume service option will give you the best quote is to contact a FedEx representative.
For a quote, you can:
- Request a quote online (choose the “Truckload Rates” option under the Freight tab)
- Call one of our dedicated volume shipment sales specialists at 1.888.465.5646 (toll-free)
- Email email@example.com
For more information:
- Call FedEx Freight Customer Service at 1.866.393.4585 (toll-free)
- Contact your FedEx representative
- Download a printable handout for FedEx Freight volume services or FedEx Freight volume services Exclusive Use.
*While FedEx always works to meet your needs and maintain shipment integrity, delivery times for these services are not guaranteed.
- Backhaul lane availability changes weekly and monthly.
- All services are subject to the terms and conditions of the FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff.