FedEx Freight volume services — reliable shipping and economical rates for large freight.
It pays to be flexible. If your large-volume, less-than-truckload (LTL) freight shipment isn’t in a rush, you can get economical rates by taking advantage of unused truckload space.
Does my freight shipment qualify?:
FedEx Freight volume services has extensive coverage throughout the contiguous U.S. and is available for LTL freight shipments that:
- Weigh between 4,000 and 44,000 lbs.
- Require at least 10 ft. (up to 56 ft., or two full pup trailers) of trailer space
Find the best rate for your schedule and budget with one of our four volume service options:
TLX (Truckload Exempt)
- Typically offers lowest quote
- Moves as capacity allows; lower liability coverage
TLA (Truckload Advantage)
- Transit times will be twice the stated FedEx Freight® Economy transit times*
- Medium transit; higher liability coverage
TLS (Truckload Service)
- Transit times will be the stated FedEx Freight Economy transit times*
- Best option for faster transit; higher liability coverage
- Timeframe determined at time of quote
- Shipment moves separate from other goods in a secure, dedicated trailer
- Classified as a FedEx Freight® Priority shipment* (transit times not guaranteed)
What’s best for my shipment? Every shipment is different. Contact a FedEx representative to find the best options for your business.
For a quote, you can:
- Request a quote online (choose the Truckload Rates option under the Freight tab)
- Call one of our dedicated volume shipment sales specialists at 1.888.465.5646 (toll-free)
- Email email@example.com
For more information:
- Call FedEx Freight Customer Service at 1.866.393.4585 (toll-free)
- Contact your FedEx Freight account executive
- Download a printable handout for FedEx Freight volume services or FedEx Freight volume services Exclusive Use.
*While FedEx always works to meet your needs and maintain shipment integrity, delivery times for these services are not guaranteed.
- Backhaul lane availability changes weekly and monthly.
- All services are subject to the terms and conditions of the FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff.