Ways to Ship
International Shipping with FedEx
The FedEx Express network can connect you quickly and precisely to markets around the world. Our fleet circles the globe every day, delivering your high-value shipments to more than 210 countries door-to-door by specific delivery times. Go to fedex.com for help or call FedEx Express International Customer Service at 1.800.247.4747.
International Contract Service
As the International Contract shipper for the U.S. Government, FedEx Express offers FedEx International Priority service to you under the WWX-3 Government Contract terms. If you have questions about any of our services, please feel free to contact your government account manager, visit fedex.com or call 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339.
FedEx International Priority®
This is the service global companies entrust with their high-value shipments. The speed and certainty of FedEx International Priority help you get to market faster and reduce cycle time – which means more value for you.
- Time-definite delivery typically in 1, 2 or 3 business days.
- Reach major cities in Europe by 10:30 a.m. typically in 2 business days.
- For improved connectivity within Europe, the FedEx EuroOne® network provides next-business-day delivery between 38 major European markets.
- Our unrivaled Asian network gives you overnight delivery within Asia, and overnight delivery from Asia to the U.S.
- Among the industry’s fastest transit times (next business day) into North America from major markets in Europe, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, the Caribbean and Asia.