Tips and tools for FedEx® Global Returns
International returns are easier than you think. Get the tools and answers you need to make easy returns.
Top Questions for International Returns
Sustainability is a global concern. You may be able to lower your company's carbon footprint and help create a sustainable supply chain by considering:
- Can your product be repaired or refurbished?
- How do you handle product restocking and redeployment?
- Are your goods and materials recyclable?
- Do you use reusable, recyclable, and recycled-content packaging for shipping and returns? Both the FedEx® Reusable Sturdy Pak and the Legal Size Reusable FedEx® Envelope are designed to be used twice and make ideal options for return shipments.
Consider using FedEx Returns Technology to help green your company. It gives you the infrastructure to:
- Remove unwanted, outdated, obsolete, recalled, and defective assets from the primary stream of commerce.
- Move assets into alternative streams for disposal or reuse in a planned, affordable, and controllable way.
- Extend the life of assets by remanufacturing, repairing, reselling, or recycling goods that flow through the return pipeline.
Learn more about what we do as a company to promote environmental sustainability.