Click the Help
menu at the top of each page to access the following tools:
- Help with this page — Includes FAQs, specific instructions and additional information for the sections and processes you see on the screen.
- Online Technical Support — Gives you the opportunity to Find Answers Online, chat online with a FedEx Technical Support Agent or Submit a Question.
- Interactive Help Guide — Offers a demo, the ability to practice using our applications, assistance during actual transactions, a printable User Guide and “What’s New” information.
Refer to FedEx Customer Support
for ways to contact FedEx via e-mail, mail, or phone.
User Account Association
Check this box to associate your FedEx Freight contacts with your existing contacts. Confirmation Messages
Click the Customize
tab on the Address Book screen, and select whether you’d like to Turn on
or Turn off
Customize FedEx® Address Checker
- Turn on — Confirmation messages display at the bottom of the screen after performing certain Address Book actions, such as deleting an address or a group.
- If the action requires confirmation, the user must click Yes or No before proceeding.
- Turn off — Confirmation messages will not display after performing Address Book actions.
- Actions are automatically accepted without confirmation.
Click the Customize tab on the Address Book screen, and select from the FedEx Address Checker
options that best suit your shipping needs. Please refer to the FedEx Address Checker for additional information.
Save your selections
- Always Check New/Changed Addresses:
- This option automatically checks new or updated addresses when using creating a shipment, when adding or updating an address in the Address Book and when importing addresses from an outside database.
- The FedEx Address Checker results display if corrections need to be made.
- Recheck Addresses Every ( ) Days:
- Click this option to recheck your addresses automatically.
- Be sure to select the number of days between updates from the drop-down menu.
- Display Possible Address if Match Not Found:
- This option provides possible addresses if the FedEx Address Checker does not find a match.
- The results may help determine what information is missing from the address.
- Alternatives are only displayed if they are actual valid addresses.
- Display Addresses in Upper and Lower Case:
- This option displays address text in upper and lower case.
- Automatically Accept Postal Standardization Changes:
- This option provides automatic address checking with minimal impact to your shipping process.
- If the street name is spelled incorrectly, this option allows FedEx to correct the spelling without you having to accept the change.
- Hide Address Checker Status Indicator:
- This option hides the status indicator if an address has been checked.
when you are finished making your selections. You will be returned to the Addresses
This information is provided to you and its use is subject to the FedEx Automation Agreement under which you obtained or have been authorized to use FedEx Ship Manager®
at fedex.com. No warranties are extended and all warranties, including without limitation, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED, regarding this information. Any conflict between this information and the Automation Agreement, or transportation agreement between you and FedEx, or between this information and the FedEx Service Guide will be governed by the Automation Agreement, the transportation agreement and the FedEx Service Guide, in that order. Your use of this information constitutes your agreement to these terms.