Printer-Friendly Instantly Access Your Shipping Documents
By automatically storing your delivery receipts and Bills of Lading, FedEx makes your customer service process more convenient.
Attention all business owners: When you ship with FedEx Freight®
or FedEx National LTLSM
, we automatically scan your delivery receipts and Bills of Lading — securely storing them as PDF images on fedex.com
. So, when your customers request a shipment-status update, you can instantly view, print, fax or email the documents from our website. This tool helps you and your business:
- Save time and money. There’s no waiting for a FedEx customer service representative to send you the information. And you can fax or email the images directly from our site for free.
- Maintain peace of mind. The site is password-protected, so only authorized personnel have access to the documents.
- Stay organized. We keep your images for up to 24 months, so even if your in-house shipping and tracking systems aren’t automated, you can use our archive whenever you need it.
To take advantage of this free resource, go to fedex.com
and log in to My Account with your user ID and password. Then follow these simple steps:
Leave the extra paperwork to us
- Under the Freight tab, select Manage, then View Images.
- Select the image type.
- Fill in the PRO number.
- Click on E-mail/fax or View.
Access your freight-shipment records
today, and see how easy it is.More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates