Printer-Friendly 5 New Reasons to Choose FedEx Express®
New enhancements to FedEx Express service have made it an even more attractive option for businesses that rely on dependable, cost-effective and worldwide express shipping.
Customers often ask us, "When should I choose FedEx Express over a similar service?" While the answer always depends on your particular shipping situation, we’ve made a number of recent enhancements to FedEx Express service that may change your shipping equation.
Here are five new reasons to ship via FedEx Express:
- Wider delivery coverage. We continue to provide faster, more convenient service and better coverage.
- FedEx First Overnight® provides delivery by 8 a.m.
- FedEx Express delivers on Saturday to more ZIP codes than UPS.
- We’ve improved service for FedEx 2Day® Freight by three hours.
- We’ve reduced transit times for FedEx Express® Freight service in extended areas.
- Longer call-in window for on-call pickup. We’ve extended the hours customers can call for a pickup in more than 7,000 ZIP codes in 108 markets.
- More options for Saturday deliveries. FedEx Express Saturday delivery service, which was previously available only for FedEx Priority Overnight® and FedEx 2Day® shipments, is now also available for FedEx First Overnight service, with delivery as early as 9:30 a.m.
- Saturday pickup for freight. FedEx Express Saturday pickup service is now available for FedEx Express Freight U.S. shipments and U.S. export international shipments.
- More services for dangerous goods. When you have more time in your schedule, you can now use cost-effective FedEx International Economy® and FedEx International Economy® Freight for shipping dangerous goods and dry ice from the U.S. to more than 60 countries and territories — the same destinations served by FedEx International Priority® and FedEx International Priority® Freight. Ship dangerous goods and dry ice to more international destinations than any other express carrier while enjoying FedEx reliability and expert handling.
FedEx Express delivers more options and value to you because we’re committed to meeting your needs for speed, coverage and convenience. Additional enhancements are on the way in 2011.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates